Brantley's Big Boy Room Revealed

Though Brantley has been sleeping in his new, big boy room for over a month now, we hung the finishing touches over the weekend.  And now that they are on the wall, I'm excited to share the details!  I love, love, love how it turned out!  And unlike the nursery, I love that there is room to play.  He seems to be loving his new room and has adjusted to it very well!

So without further ado, here is Brantley's sports-themed, big boy room!


 


 













A huge thank you to my art-teacher friend, Erica, for the initials!  They are even better than I had envisioned and I couldn't love them any more!  And it sure beat paying $14 per letter on Etsy!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

DIYers
Baseball Bat Hat Rack (inspiration) | Initials (from Erica; inspiration)
Wall Prints w/ frames from Hobby Lobby (inspiration)

Items We Purchased
Valance | Lamp | Hamper

 

1 comment: