Bumpdate: Week 25

We had our fifth(?) doctor's appointment last Friday.  Baby's heartbeat was around 140-something.  It's funny how the stats are less memorable the second time around. :)

I'm feeling great and very little has changed since last week, so I'm gonna get right to the bumpdate! 

How Far Along: 25 weeks

Size of Baby: ~13.5 inches, 1.5 pounds; the size of a rutabaga

Gender: BOY

Weight Gain: Not as awful as I thought it would be after the holidays...19 pounds.  I'll take it.  Though something tells me I might gain more than the 29 pounds I gained last time when all is said and done.

Food Cravings: None

Food Aversions: None really

Movement: Feeling this baby multiple times per day.

Sleep: Sleeping well for the most part.

Clothing: Lots of sweats, sweatshirts, and leggings over break, but now I'm back to work. :(  Loving my new pants from Old Navy!  They are very refreshing after squeezing into my pre-prego jeans for the last 25 weeks!

Other Pregnancy Symptoms: Acid reflux on occasion, though not as bad as it has been (and as it was with Brantley).  Braxton Hicks a few times per day, but nothing painful by any means. 

What I Miss: Lately, being able to sleep on my stomach.

Best Moment: Finishing Brantley's "big boy" room and preparing the nursery for a new baby.  However, it was also the worst moment.  Turns out, I'm pretty sentimental about my first baby growing up!

Looking Forward To: Enjoying these last 15 weeks of pregnancy.  And not wishing for it to be over already--because let's face it, I'm a bit terrified for Baby #2!



No comments:

Post a Comment