My Favorite Things: Pregnancy Edition

In keeping with my 'Favorite Things' posts (here, here, and here), I thought I'd post some of my favorite pregnancy items.  Partially to share with other prego girls, but also so that I remember when it comes time for Baby #2!



1. Preggie Pop Drops - Supposed to help nausea.  I sucked on these things quite a bit in those first few month of pregnancy.

2. Leachco Snoogle - The popular pregnancy pillow.  I didn't use it towards the very end of my pregnancy (it crowded me and made me too hot), but used it from about week 20 through 35.  It was expensive...like $55 (I opted not to spend $25 more on a pillow case!)...but worth it!

3. Old Navy tanks - Actually Old Navy maternity clothes in general.  I blogged about my love for the clothing line earlier this spring.  Cute and cheap.  I specifically liked the tank tops though.  They are long and extremely comfortable.  Despite packing away most of my maternity clothes, these still hang in my closet and are a staple to my daily wardrobe. :)

4. Old Navy Maternity Smocked-Waist Tiered Skirts - Loved these, as well!  So, so comfortable!

5. Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy - A must-read for all pregnant girls!  Written by Jenny McCarthy, this book is hilarious and very real. 

6. Ingrid & Isabel Bellaband - This thing allowed me to wear my pre-pregnancy pants and jeans for a looooong time!  I loved it!  I would suggest splurging on the Ingrid & Isabel brand name rather than the Target brand.  It was thicker and more snug.

7. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion for Stretch Marks - I started using this around 25 weeks of pregnancy and used it consistently two times per day until Brantley was born.  And I have no stretch marks.  Though maybe I just have good genes?

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! and good to know!! :) My mom and several of my friends have used Palmer's Coco Butter with the same results! I will definitely be using it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for commenting! I love following other mama's in the same stage of sleeplessness as me :) I have a pregnancy fav's list going also and I LOVED that pillow!! I had awful back pain and muscles spasms starting at around 12 weeks pregnant and I was actually too cheap to buy it, so I bought a $10 body pillow from target. My mom was annoyed that I wouldn't spend the money and went out and bought me one and after I used it one night I would have spent $100!! LOVE it! Congrats on your sweet baby!!!

    ReplyDelete